To create a data base MySQL in cPanel
You can create a data base MySQL in only some minutes doing use of the basic assistant of data of the Control Panel cPanel.
Author: N©stor M.S.
Published the (updated )
- Your domain accedes to the Control Panel of the service of lodging Web, for example http://tunombrededominio.com/cpanel.
- In the section Data bases you click on basic Assistant of MySQL data.
- Step 1: To create the data base. It introduces the name of the new data base, for example minuevabd and you click in following Step. The data base has been added usuario_minuevabd.
- Step 2: To create basic users of data. It introduces the name of user, for example patricia. In order to continue it introduces a password of 50 force or superior (in both fields) and you click in Creating user. You have created the patricia user correctly.
- Step 3: To add user with data. It selects the appropriate privileges and you click in following Step. The usuario_patricia user to the data base has added itself usuario_minuevabd.
Continuing with the example, to connect to this data base from script lodged in your plan of lodging you will need to use the following data:
Data base: usuario_minuevabd
Name of user: usuario_patricia