To form a Pop email address in Microsoft Outlook 2003
Tutorial of help to form a Pop email address in Microsoft Outlook 2003
Author: Guillermo C.G.
Published the (updated )
In order to form an email address in Microsoft Outlook 2003 necesitars to know to the name of user and the password of your direction of email, the name of the servant of incoming mail (Pop3/Imap) and the name of the servant of salient e-mail (smtp).
- It opens Microsoft Outlook.
- Beam click in the menu Tools and selects Accounts of e-mail¦
- In the new window Accounts of e-mail it selects To add a new account of e-mail and clicks in Following.
- In the new window Type of servant it selects POP3 and it clicks in Following.
- The new window Configuration of e-mail of Internet (POP3) is divided in several sections in which it must introduce the data regarding the configuration of his account. In the section Information on the user Its name writes its name in the field and indicates its email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the field Email address.
- In the section Information of the servant (POP3) introduces the Servant of incoming mail and the Servant of salient mail (SMTP) that they have provided to him, normally will be a direction similar to mail.sunombrededominio.com. If it is going to form this account to accede through a safe connection SSL will have to indicate a servant of incoming mail and salient special that to perhaps solicit from us if it does not know or has not been provided to him.
- In the section Information of home of session her complete email address (email@example.com) in the field writes Name of user and its respective password in the field Password.
- Next she clicks in the button More configurations In the new window modifies the name that Outlook offers to him to identify this account by its own direction so that it is easier to identify this account of mail in the future.
- She selects to the eyelash Servant of exit and marks to the option My servant of exit (SMTP) she requires authentication and she lets noticeable the default Use the same configuration that my servant of entrance mail.
- If it is going to form this account to accede through a safe connection SSL selects to the eyelash Outposts. Underneath Servant of entrance (POP3) the precise servant marks to the square required safe connection (SSL), the number of port will change from 110 to 995. Underneath Servant of exit (SMTP) he also marks to the square the precise servant required safe connection (SSL) and indicates port 465 instead of 25.
- He clicks in Accepting and when returning to the previous window he clicks in Proving configuration of the account to verify that all the introduced information is correct. If the result is satisfactory clicks in Closing. and again in the previous window it clicks in Following and later in Finalizing.